- Applicable to New Students and students that are returning after dropping classes for 30 days or more.
12. Additional Fees
- At times, there will be additional fees not included in normal monthly classes that include, but is not limited to: performance fees, tickets and costume fees.
13. Automatic Billing
- Payment information for Auto-Pay will be required for all accounts. Auto-pay charges will be processed on the 28th of each month. If families wish to pay by another method other than their card on file, they can do so anytime between the 21st-27th before auto-pay is processed. Class Costs and Registration are due upon sign up and monthly class billing is due on the first of every month. All accounts must be kept current. Classes are billed and statements are emailed on the 21st of the month prior to which amounts billed are due. The late fee will be 15% of the account balance and applies to any balance/fees (tuition, costume, registration, etc.). Performers with any balance from the 8th-20th will NOT be allowed to take class. Teachers will send the student to the front desk to wait for parents.
14. Dollar Jar Program
- Performers may be charged a dollar if they don't show up to class or rehearsal on time (5 minute grace period), who arrive to class not in uniform, with hair not properly done or with no shoes. $1 charge if 10-14minutes late. $1 charge and marked absent if 15+ minutes late. We will give two warnings to performers that show up 15+ minutes late before marking them absent. Dollar jar charges will no longer be added to accounts in order to prevent balances appearing mid-month. Dollar jars will be put in each dance room for performers to deposit money into when they are charged. If performers do not have money with them, an I.O.U will be placed in the dollar jar by the teacher and charges will be posted to statements on the 21st of each month.
15. Email Address Required
- PDD directors, staff, producers, coordinators and front desk administration communicates mainly through email by sending information on current news/updates, as well as monthly billing statements. Email addresses, as well as other registration information will be kept current and all changes will be reported to the front desk so accounts can be updated as needed.
16. No Refund Policy
- Tuition and registration fees are NONREFUNDABLE. Notification to withdraw from class must be received in writing by the 15th of the month in order to stop tuition payment for the following month. No exceptions. There is no refund for missed sessions. Pas De Deux offers make-up sessions as long as they are taken within a month of the missed sessions. Trials are strongly encouraged prior to registering and paying for fees.
<< Back | Next >>